This week I stumbled upon an amazing website: http://www.thewatchavenue.com!
Is this the future of shopping? Shopping streets replicated online?
The Watch Avenue features amazing functions, presentations and brands:
– You can go to the cinema to watch movies about watches.
– You can to the library to read books about watches.
– You can go to the kiosque to read recent magazines about watches.
– You can go to watchmaking school (class 101).
– You can go to a museum (TAG Heuer).
– You can do window shopping for the following brands: Vacheron Constantin, Audermars Piguet, RaPiaget, Hublot and Raymond Weil. Soon some more boutiques will follow.
– Visit the information center of AIHH.
Have a look and please share your experience here with us.