Whenever I visit and/or am confronted with new designs (of any kind), I automatically (like probably many people) start to cross reference the new image I am confronted with and try to associate it with the ‘image bank’ in my mind…. Subconsciously most of us cross reference the new image we are confronted with at that moment, with the ‘things’ we already know… I wanted to set-up a (new) game on this blog, hereby the simple rule:
Please respond to this blog posting by filling in the numbers of the pictures with a brand/model of which the watch on the picture reminds you! I will not mention the name/model of the watch on the picture. Of course there will be some pictures of watches that are ‘original’
Let the games begin:
1. The watch on the top?
2. Does this remind you of any other watch?
3. Is this original or inspired by ………. ?
4. New watch, but is it a new design?
5. Let’s not forget the ladies watches…
6. This reminds the 1960s, does it?!
7. Military Watch or Urban Style?!
8. Not many brands make rectangular watches… Right?!
9. Is this original, Inspired by or plain copy?
10. The name shouts out DESIGN, but is this watch design original?
11. Pimp your watch (Click & Combine):
12. New design… Is it original?
13. Octant-like case…
14. Are these diamonds or Swarovski?
15. Haute Horlogerie or Fashion Watch?
16. Tourbillon, Tourbillon Look-a-Like, Tourbillon Inspired, Tourbillon Wannabe or Original?
17. What make is this?
18. Don’t look at the pillow, but the concept of the watch…
19. New player on the market… Are they original? And is this ‘design’?
20. Last, but certainly not least: Original or not?
Please share you opinion by playing this game. Because I do not want to influence opinions, I will go last….