Today was my second day at the trade show and I wrote a post about the following brands on www.aceblog.info:
– George Jensen
– Breitling for Bentley
– Maurice Lacroix
– TAG Heuer (phones)
Yesterday I wrote about what I believe the trends for 2008 are:
1. Diamonded watches for ladies AND men are STILL hot, hereby AGAIN confirmed:
2. Big is still the trends, we thought that 46mm is large, well it got confirmed AGAIN:
We keep on benchmarking against the IWC Big Pilot of my father, here the 49mm Breitling Chrono-matic 49.
The crazy rectangular Hamilton Code Breaker of 48,5mm.
3. Black cases are still very trendy, black PVD on steel or titanium or ceramic. Another trend confirmed:
Gucci Signoria newest update: COMPLETE BLACK CASES & STRAPS FOR LADIES!
Hamilton has many black cases in the collection!
4. Pink Gold is here to stay (it was in the 1920s and the 1950s). This is again confirmed in the 21st century:
The Eighth Omega Museum Watch in Pink Gold (Limited Edition).
5. HiMech = HiTech Mechanical Watches and up and coming, this was confirmed today by many brands:
Ebel Trekton Skeleton
A side view of the Oris BC4 Chronograph Automatic.
A side view of the Hamilton X-copter.
The year 2008 seems to be another amazing watch year! Enjoy!